Important Stuff (Terms, Expectations and FTC Requirements)
These days there are a lot of rules for bloggers who want to review products. We don't want to add lots of requirements on review format, length or any of that kind of stuff, but there are a few things we need to mention to make life easier for everyone—especially you:
1. Please post your review within 30 days of receipt. All our books are designed to be read in one or two sittings (depending on your reading speed), so hopefully this won't be a big issue. Be sure to bookmark this form, too (that way you're not hunting around when you're ready for your next book!).
2. FTC Regulations Compliance. To comply with Federal Trade Commission regulations, please mention as part of every Web or retail site review that Cruciform Press has provided you with a complimentary digital copy of this book. For example:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the Cruciform Press blogger review program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
3. We can only provide you with eBooks to review. Thanks for being flexible!
4. Write what you really think. You aren't required to write a positive review, just an honest one.
5. Questions or Comments. We'd love to hear from you! Please tweet @CruciformPress or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any.